The Classic VaporGenie pipe is our original model we have been making since 2004.
- Your choice of Maple, Red Oak, or Flame-Finished Ash.
- Clear coat is lead-free water-based acrylic. No finish is present inside the pipe.
- Flame finish classic is gently charred and finished with beeswax. Charring brings out the wood grain layers.
- Just wax classic is finished with beeswax+carnauba wax, a natural wax from the carnauba palm of Brazil.
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel.
- Measures 4.5 inches from mouthpiece tip to the center of the bowl. The classic is shorter (lengthwise) than the handcarved VaporGenie pipe by about 1 inch.
- The black mouthpiece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out.
- Ceramic filter is removable/replaceable. Removal is only necessary if soot needs to be cleaned (which should never be necessary).
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter. We recommend cleaning with 1/4" stainless steel brush.
- Do NOT clean with solvents or soapy water. Liquids will damage the wood.