Wood parts for handcarved pipes are made by hand in upstate New York.
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel.
- The top and bottom are made of matching wood, though a perfect match is not possible because of natural color variations.
- Measures 5.4 inches from mouthpiece tip to the center of the bowl. Total length (with mouthpiece) is about 6 inches, about 1 inch longer than classic models.
- The black mouthpiece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out.
- Ceramic filter is removable/replaceable. Removal is only necessary if soot needs to be cleaned (which should never be necessary).
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter. We recommend cleaning with 1/4" stainless steel brush.
- The natural and durable finish is a mixture of beeswax and carnauba wax.This finish can be re-appllied and refreshed.
- The bowl of the Handcarved VaporGenie is held in place with a small amount of high-performance, high temperature epoxy. This adhesive is guaranteed to not outgas or produce vapors. There is no adhesive in the vapor flow path.
- DO NOT clean with solvents or soapy water. Solvents will damage the wood.
- DO NOT use the Handcarved pipe bottom as a conventional smoking pipe! This can cause the stainless steel bowl to become loose, thereby ruining it.
- Fantastic piece! - Review by Alex
I'm the proud owner of a Classic Natural vaporizer since 2008 and I just love it. I wanted something more classy so I decided to buy this one and, dear god, I am not disappointed. Love on first sight.
For the new comers, I can tell you it's quite easy to catch the trick (a few hits) and you won't ever look back. You can control the temperature to dose your hits and the high is better (for me at least) by being less mental and more physical.
In short, it is awesome and cannot recommend this enough. This iteration is just perfect.
(Posted on 10/27/14)