- Our lightest VG yet, only 42 grams.
- German made thick-wall (2.5mm) Schott borosilicate glass.
- One piece design, no detachable top like our other vaporizers.
- No ground glass joint, which is a common source of cracks and fractures. Slightly more durable than the Sherlock glass vaporizer.
- Sliding stainless steel door provides side-access to the bowl.
- Cam be completely cleaned using alcohol and other solvents.
The VG glass bat vaporizer will become hot with use, but only around the bowl/filter area and cools very rapidly.
The glass bat uses a different (slightly smaller) screen than our other vaporizers. So if you buy replacement screens make sure you get the correct ones. The larger screens will work, but they are not ideal.
Replacement parts (wireforms, sliding door) are available at reasonable cost.
The glass bat VG is the result of a collaborative development effort between VaporGenie and Guy Thomas of Vancouver, Canada. Guy Thomas created the sliding door concept. At VaporGenie, Guy Thomas’ creative contributions are greatly appreciated and well respected. Thank you Guy for helping create another stellar product.