- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel.
- Measures 4.5 inches from mouthpiece tip to the center of the bowl. The classic is shorter (lengthwise) than the handcarved VaporGenie vaporizer by about 1 inch.
- The black mouthpiece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out.
- Ceramic filter is removable/replaceable. Removal is only necessary if soot needs to be cleaned (which should never be necessary).
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4″ diameter. We recommend cleaning with 1/4″ stainless steel brush.
- Do NOT clean with solvents or soapy water. Solvents will damage the wood.
VaporGenie Classic User Guide
VaporGenie Pipe Comparison Guide