- These pipes are nickel/chrome plated (inside and out) instead of anodized.
- The chrome plating is super smooth and shiny and provides better corrosion and chemical protection than anodization.
- Made of superior 7075 aluminum instead of 6061 aluminum.
- These Aluminum Bat VG pipes have improved internal components (stainless steel heat shield) and machined features for further reducing external heating of the pipe. Heat efficiency is improved, and the pipes stay cool a lot longer than the prior version.
- Lightweight at 60 grams.
- 4.5 inches long x 1inch diameter at its widest point
- Mouthpiece hole is 1/4" Mouthpiece is not necessary but we include one for free.
- Can be cleaned with liquid solvents such as alcohol or hot soapy water. Both top and bottom can be cleaned with solvents. Cleaning the top in this way should not usually be necessary, however. But if you do clean the top with solvents, make sure the ceramic filter is thoroughly rinsed.
- Use soft pipecleaners to clean this pipe. Do NOT use stainless steel brushes! Stainless steel brushes may damage the chrome plating inside the pipe.
The 7075 aluminum used in this pipe is far superior to 6061, and about twice the price.
- 7075 aluminum has a lower thermal conductivity, which helps the bat stay cool.
- 7075 is also much harder and stronger, so it resists dings, dents and scratches.
- 6061 aluminum is often deceptively marketed as "aerospace grade aluminum". This is deceptive because there are many types of "aerospace grade aluminum" (including 7075), and 6061 barely makes the cut.
- 7075 is simply a far superior material, especially for use in our bat VaporGenie pipe.
- Metal was a mistake - Review by Oltima
This is my first Vaporgenie product. I have to say the vaporizer itself is really good. I've had similar carbon filter products that just don't measure up to this as a vaporizer. I've also had numerous battery and plug in vapes that either have bad functionality or just break after short use. Vaporgenie will be my only vape choice from now on.
What I hate about this one though is that the metal heats up quickly which makes it hard to use for any extended period of time. After a few hits the metal will be warm. A few more and it's way to hot to touch. I assumed there would be insulation between the outside finish and the actual heat chamber, but I assumed wrong. I wish I had purchased the wodden or glass version.
(Posted on 5/20/16)
- Love it! - Review by Josh
Once you get the hang of you VG, you won't want to vape any other way! I like to keep things simple, so I love my aluminum bat. I've had it for over a year now and still my friends are always like "what is that?" Then they try it and immediately want one.
(Posted on 11/7/15)
- excellent device - Review by Sam
I just recently heard of vaporizers. I decided to try one out. I saw an ad in Rolling Stone for vapor genie. I went online and ordered the aluminum bat. I'll never burn a bowl again. The taste, the feel, and the sensation was unlike anything I've ever tried. I highly recommend this product. I liked it so much, I bought a classic walnut model. Can't wait to try it out. Kudos, Vapor Genie.
(Posted on 4/8/15)
- Excelente - Review by Omar
Un buen producto para fumar tu hierba. Nunca habia probado el sabor que te da una vaporizadora, y este aparte de ser discreto y poderlo fumar en cualquier lado (no combustiona) tambien te da un buen efecto. Lo unico que se gasta es en los encendedores. 10 de 10
(Posted on 4/2/15)
- Seriously Impressed - Review by orionsune
Finally I can go into the wilderness and not compromise by burning a bowl. This vaporizer works better than I had imagined it would. I even favor it over my glass Sherlock for it's slimmer profile, but mostly for its stealthy mobility. This is well worth its price.
(Posted on 8/9/14)
- great vape A+ - Review by george
one of the best unit i have used i have a ascent by divinci and solo by arizer robust easy to use
and maintain very discreet
all this at a fraction of the price
well done vapour genie
i will never combust again
(Posted on 7/19/14)
- Outstanding - Review by High
Simple, elegant, and Highly effective. Within moments of first use, I realized I will never smoke out of a water pipe again, EVER.
In my experience, this works much, much better than large table top vapes. And it's pocket size and a fraction of the price.
My only concern is possible butane inhalation, but I'm not sure that even is a concern.
Did I mention that this thing is awesome?
Well done, Vapor Genie.
(Posted on 5/2/14)